Membership Log-in Instructions
Click on the “Log-In” Button in the upper right hand corner of the WATA Homepage. It will then bring you to the log in screen shown below
- Each member will use THEIR NATA MEMBER number as their username (this will stay the same).
- Each member will initially type in the password WATA2017 (ALL CAPS), you will have the option to change the password once logged in.
- On the toolbar on the left side of the screen, members will then have the following options to:
- Change their password
- Update their profile information
- If you’re having trouble with the initial log in instructions, you can easily just automatically reset your password and then log back in. It should work like any other password recovery system you have used in other situations.
- Behind the Membership Section members will have access to:
- 2017 BOD Election Voting Ballots
- Meeting minutes
- WATA governance structures
- WATA by-laws and articles of incorporation
If you are having issues, please contact Alyson Kelsey @ email@example.com